Frequently Asked Questions
When TSI Construction Established?
TSI YAPI was established in 2009 by 3 partners whose Tahir Tuluk, Samet Uğurlu and İbat Bostancı.
Project Introducing and Selecting
In our office or with the help of the virtual environment, detailed information about our projects is provided and the most suitable project is selected by presenting it on-site in line with the demands and wishes of our customers.
How to gain Turkish Citizenship by Investment / buying property?
Acquired a property worth a minimum of USD 250,000 or equivalent foreign currency or Turkish lira with a title deed restriction on its resale for at least three years, as attested by the Ministry of Environment and Urbanization.
Made a minimum fixed capital investment of USD 500,000 or equivalent foreign currency or Turkish lira, as attested by the Ministry of Industry and Technology
What is floor easement ?
It means the registration of independent sections in the land registry, which will be the basis for the transition to floor ownership after the project approval of a construction to be made subject to the Condominium Ownership Law on a land.
What is the delivery time of the apartments?
TSI YAPI delivery time varies between 12 months and 30 months depending on the project.
What are the Documents Required for Citizenship Application ?
* Title deed or title deed information of the immovable,
* Passport / Country ID that shows the nationality information (with translation if necessary),
* Real Estate Valuation (Appraiser) Report
* “Real Estate Market Value Certificate” of the immovable from the municipality (In some municipalities it has been removed)
* Compulsory earthquake insurance policy for buildings (housing, workplace… etc.),
* Identity Information Declaration Form and Photograph (within the last 6 months, 6×4 size),
* Foreigner Identity Number Determination (If no response can be obtained from the immigration net, with the tax number
processing can be continued.)
* Bank approved receipt,
* Sworn translator for the party who does not speak Turkish (by the Regional Judicial Justice Commission or by the Presidency of the Judicial Committee of the First Instance Court of Judicial Judiciary
* If there is representation, document related to representation (transaction with a power of attorney issued abroad)
if the conditions are met with the circular numbered 2015/5 (1767)
Can there be more than one number of immovable properties to be purchased in order to obtain Turkish citizenship ?
There is no limitation on the number of immovables to be acquired through sale or subject to the promise of sale. The value sought on the dates specified in the regulation
It is important to find the totals.